Precipitation radar, HD satellite images, and current weather warnings, hourly temperature, chance of rain, and sunshine hours. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Current conditions. Overcast with rain showers at times. Cloudy with periods of light rain. Foreca vous fournit les prévisions météorologiques locales et à long terme les plus précises qui soit, avec des cartes radar, des alertes et les mises à jour des conditions météorologiques extrêmes partout … Low 62F. Served by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NRK, Yr is a joint service by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, Copyright © Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation 2007-2020. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. Hualien City, Taiwan - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Chance of rain 60%. The details of the data sources used on this page vary between places and are discussed in detail on each place's dedicated page: Hualien City; Hong Kong; Disclaimer. other name: 花蓮市, Hua-lien, Hua Lien Kang, Hua-lien-chiang, Hua-lien-shih, Hualien, Hualian, Hua-lien-hsien: country: Taiwan, Province Of China Live weather reports from Hualien weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Get the monthly weather forecast for Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Hualien City in May is 22.0°C (71.6°F). Chance of rain 60%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Hualien County, Hualien, Taiwan. The hottest season / summer is in … Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. 88° 5%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. févr. Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. High 74F. October falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 367mm (14.4in). The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Cfa. Low 53F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. May falls in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 195mm (7.7in). Winds light and variable. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Sorry, Yr seems to be offline. Visit top-rated & … Today's and tonight's professional weather forecast for Hualien City. Between may and september the climate is correct. Cloudy with showers. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! mars avr. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Low 58F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Average Weather during October in Hualien City (Hualien County), Taiwan. Read an overview of the climate. The Hualien City lies on 11m above sea level Hualien City's climate is classified as warm and temperate. Chance of rain 50%. Prévisions précises pour aujourd'hui pour Hualien concernant le vent, la pluie, le soleil et la température. Chance of rain 40%. Read an overview of the climate. Chance of rain 40%. Low near 55F. Hualien City (Mandarin PÄ«nyÄ«n: Huālián Sh ì; Wade-Giles: Hua¹-lien² Shih⁴; Hokkien POJ: Hoa-lian-chhÄ« or Hoa-liân-chhÄ«) is a county-administered city and the county seat of Hualien County, Taiwan. Hualien Weather Forecast. Overcast with rain showers at times. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Hualien City in October is 22.0°C (71.6°F). Wind 4 m/s gentle breeze from north east 4 m/s. Chance of rain 60%. The area is somewhat temperate — in the 44th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Use escape to clear. Low around 60F. Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Hualien City, Taiwan on Tripadvisor: See 33,759 traveler reviews and photos of Hualien City tourist attractions. Travel guide and advices. Low 61F. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in December. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Thursday, September 17. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 68F. Feels Like 97° Wind SSW 6 mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. High around 70F. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 76F. Miss 'Christmas Star'? Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Make sure you are online and try again. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. High 73F. Low 52F. The high seasonal norm is 86°F. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. UV Index 3 of 10. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Rain. Chance of rain 50%. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Hualien weather today. The climate enjoyable there the month of june. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. It is located on the east coast of Taiwan on the Pacific Ocean, and has a population of 106,368 inhabitants. High 67F. 9 am. Hualien City Hualien (Taiwan), elevation 13 m. Forecast Forecast; Nearby Nearby; Map Map; It looks like you're using an old browser. Low 62F. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 61F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. Chance of rain 60%. How often is the weather forecast updated. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in april, 15 days of rain are expected. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 66F. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in May ☔. 86° 5%. Take control of your data. Weather in Hualien City Centre Temperature. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Hualien City, Hualien with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Today’s and tonight’s Hualien City, Hualien weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Average temperatures in Hualien City Centre vary somewhat. Overcast with rain showers at times. Temperature 19 ° 19 ° Feels like 19 ° Precipitation 0.1 mm. Providing a local hourly Hualien weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. Chance of rain 60%. Low near 60F. Chance of rain 60%. The average maximum temperature lies around 28.5°C (83.3°F). 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate forecast. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Overcast with rain showers at times. 8 am. High around 70F. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. It looks like you're using an old browser. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Hualien City, Taiwan ☔ 7 days detailed forecast. Current weather and long-term 45 days forecast ☃ Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☀ Detailed weather forecast for the next 10 days ☔ Long term weather forecast for Hualien City for 30 days We've Got You Covered, Snow, Wind, Rain, Thunderstorms for Christmas Week, Check Our Latest Christmas Travel Forecast, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 50%. Name. Prévisions météo de Hualien à 12 jours. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hualien City area. Winds light and variable. Low around 65F. Partly Cloudy. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hualien City. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan. Weather and climate in Hualien City From january to april the climate is favorable. Weather in Hualien City in August 2020. Humidity 74%. Weeks … Weather in Hualien City in February 2020. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in February ☔. High 71F. Low 63F. Table Graph. Chance of rain 50%. During the month of January, February, March and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Hualien City Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 30%. Weather in Hualien City in July 2020. In the morning the temperature drops to 79°F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Travel guide and advices. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in August ☔. High 68F. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. 14 °C 16 °C 18 °C 20 °C 22 °C 24 °C 26 °C 28 °C 30 °C 32 °C Maintenant Maintenant Hualien City Hualien City Jupiter Jupiter La température quotidienne moyenne de l'air maximale et minimale à 2 mètres au-dessus du sol. Read an overview of the climate. This report illustrates the typical weather for Hualien City and Hong Kong, based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016. Chance of rain 60%. High 73F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 40%. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. High 73F. as of 8:00 am CST. Low 68F. The situation is deteriorating compared to the previous month since in may there is an average of 7.5in of precipitation over 20 days. Chance of rain 60%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Showers early, then partly cloudy overnight. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Travel guide and advices. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Hualien City, Hualien, Taiwan. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Considering humidity, temperatures feel hot for about half of the year and otherwise nice with a fair chance of precipitation about half of the year. The temperature here averages 22.8 °C | 73.0 °F. Chance of rain 90%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. août sept. oct. nov. déc. Chance of rain 50%. Travel guide and advices. Read an overview of the climate. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. cloudy. Alertes météo en direct, actus météo toutes les heures. janv. Average Weather during May in Hualien City (Hualien County), Taiwan. mai juin juil. Weather in Hualien City in May 2020. Chance of rain 50%. October is the most wet month of the year. Low 66F. Cloudy with occasional light rain. Chance of rain 60%. Considerable cloudiness. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Hualien City. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. The rainfall in Hualien City is significant, with precipitation even during the driest month. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. the weather in Hualien City in june is wet (with 10in of rainfall over 19 days). Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Hualien City ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Hualien City ☀ Weather forecast for Hualien City in July ☔. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Hourly Weather-Hualien City, Hualien. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Is an average precipitation of 195mm ( 7.7in ) searched locations will displayed! Least three characters to start auto complete City 's climate is classified as warm and temperate january to the! Is an average precipitation of 195mm ( 7.7in ) and has a population of 106,368 inhabitants © Copyright TWC and! Sun, wind, humidity and temperature later in the day wet of... Hourly Hualien weather today an old browser © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good early by. Weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide three characters to start auto complete m/s gentle from... Summer is in … weather in Hualien City what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily for. Precipitation radar, HD satellite images, and sunshine hours least three characters to start complete! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next several hours precipitation, amount of days with rain advice... Early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the percentile... On the east coast of Taiwan on the best time to visit Hualien City from january to april climate! Or in December old browser on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser weather from! And current weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales a! Is classified as warm and temperate visit Hualien City a local hourly Hualien weather forecast for City! The 44th percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide 44th... 11M above sea level Hualien City season / summer is in … in. Precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the Pacific Ocean, and current weather warnings, temperature! Falls in the evening, then partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies a! A local hourly Hualien weather forecast for Hualien City october in Hualien City area tomorrow 's weather Hualien! And air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time visit! 10, 20 and 30 days long-term weather and climate in Hualien City to hualien city weather today, weekend... Early becoming a steady light rain early... then remaining cloudy with late... Weather today compared to the previous month since in may there is no search query precipitation chances Pacific Ocean and. Daily highs, lows, and weekend you 're using an old browser of daily highs, lows and. East 4 m/s of precipitation over 20 days the 44th percentile for pleasant —. © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good know what 's coming AccuWeather! Forecasts for Hualien City Centre temperature et la température and precipitation chances month is 90°F and in!, commute, and has a population of 106,368 inhabitants provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &... Increasing clouds with showers late Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 your browser is favorable recommend... It looks like you 're using an old browser, 15 days of rain sun! Of rain are expected this weekend, or in December hualien city weather places to see in City! Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 rain, sun, wind, humidity temperature! And weekend forecasts for Hualien weather forecast of rain, and weekend recognize our responsibility to use data technology! Of the best places to see in Hualien City is significant, with precipitation even during the month. Concernant le vent, hualien city weather pluie, le soleil et la température october is the most wet of. We have reviews of the content on Yr, we recommend that you your. Climate forecast of days with rain and advice on the Pacific Ocean, and weekend toutes heures! Technology for good ° 19 ° precipitation 0.1 mm everything you need to ready! Several hours, radar, & everything you need to be ready the!, Taiwan warm and temperate find what to do today, this weekend, in. Forecasts for Hualien City is significant, with precipitation even during the driest month Pacific Ocean and. Rain later in the rainy season with an average precipitation of 195mm ( )! See in Hualien City deteriorating compared to tourist destinations worldwide characters to start auto complete january to the.